Don’t Forget: New Additions & Changes to the Class Schedule Take Effect Saturday Oct. 1st!Posted by Eric on 09/30/2016
Please check our Schedule tab for the complete listing of changes and new additions to our schedule of classes, effective Saturday October 1st!
- Our Saturday Schedule will feature:
- Human Movement at its new time of 8:30-10:00am
- Our new Running Class, coached by Josh Purcell at the Pima Community College West Campus running track, from 8:30-9:30am (and also at the PCC West track Wednesday evenings, from 7:00-8:00pm)
- Mobility at its new time of 10:00-11:00am
- Structured Training/Open Gym from 11:00am-2:00pm
- We are also adding a 6:30pm CrossFit Class Monday, Wednesday, and Friday evenings (replacing evening Open Gym on those nights)
- Tuesday and Thursday evenings will feature a Human Movement class from 7:00-8:00pm (following the 5:30pm CrossFit Class, there will be a short Mobility routine written on the board for members to work on while the gymspace is set up for the Human Movement class from 6:30-7:00pm)
All of the classes on the schedule are included with your Unlimited Membership, so we encourage you to take full advantage of them. We have some additional new offerings in the works, which we will let you know about in the near future!